Starting out with a bus drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi, this trek begins to the Langtang Himal, taking the direct route via the Langtang Khola. The trip includes days of easy walking on good trails, through the dense forest of oak, birch, pine and rhododendron and then the path leads to the tree-line and then to Kyangjin Gompa (3749m). Kyangjin is a splendid base in a beautiful setting of high snowy mountains from where one can acclimatise and plan explorations of the upper valley. Good acclimatization days can be spent exploring the upper Langtang valley, first explored by Tillman, when he was probing for routes into Tibet. These upper meadows are home to large herds of thar. The valley ends in a massive wall of mountains, forming the frontier with Tibet. Crossing to the Chimsedang Lekh and the Kangjal Himal, a ridge of peaks bordering the valley to the south, establishes camp below the Ganja La (5,121m). From here, there is a possible way to traverse through Langtang valley towards Helambu region. The walk here is accompanied by stunning views of the great mountains flanking the Langtang valley, including Ganchenpo (6387m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m), Pemthang Karpo Ri (6830m), Langtang Lirung (7245m) and across the border in Tibet rises the huge bulk of Shishapangma (8046m). After the pass of Ganja-la, the adventure heads to the charming villages of Helambu before the trip comes to an end near Kathmandu
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Airport transfers in Kathmandu.
3. Half day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu with applicable entrance fees.
4. Transportation Kathmandu / Syabrubesi & Melamchi Pul / Kathmandu by private Non AC Vehicle.
5. Trekking & camping arrangement backed by Sherpa crew on full board basis.