HimEx introduces one of the longest trekking in the Northern India around Manali, Himalchal Pradesh towards further north at Ladakh in the state of Kashmir province, this is one of the most adventurous and remarkable trekking in absolute wilderness on the rough trails with captivating magnificent scenery of the snow capped peaks and landscapes the route leads which links Darcha in Lahaul with Padum in Zanskar and Lamayuru in Ladakh. On trek with time to visit Phuktal monastery which is built under a huge cave, Sani gompa, Mani gompa, Burdan Gompa, Karsha Gompa, Lingshed Gompa and Lamayuru Gompa.
This adventure reaches as high as 5,100 mtrs, the path crosses several passes Shingo la 5,100 mtrs, Perfi la, Hunuma la 4,800 mtrs, Sengge la 5,060 mtrs, Sirsir la and Prinkiti la. The walk passes through old pack horse trail, shepherds track, and ancient route. The path leads to cross several large rivers of Chandra, Bhaga, Tsarap, Doda, Zanskar and Indus Zanskar the walk traverses one of the classic trekking route of the Western Himalayan region, this adventure begins with a 7 hrs drive to Palamu over Rohtang pass 3,978 m the gateway to Lahoul, Spiti, Pangi and Zanskar valleys.
Overnight camp at Palamu the starting point of this trekking and exploration adventure continues crossing Shingo La pass 5,090 m to get into Zanskar,
This wonderful journey leads to isolated remote rural villages and oasis, ancients monasteries perched on the top of the villages, Phuktaand Karsha and Lingshed are some of the prominent monasteries, trekking in the midst of spectacular extensive lunar landscape, high passes, ever changing colours traversing deep gorges with its rivulets that drain the farm land, the warm friendly people living in the valley are called Zanskari, grows one crop a year and lives with their domestic animal Yaks and pashmina goats.
This mesmerizing adventure finally ends in the valley of Indus, from transfer by vehicle to Leh the capital of Ladakh which was once an important destination for the silk route.
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in New Delhi, Mandi, Manali and Leh as per itinerary on full board basis. (Except in New Delhi, on Bed & Breakfast basis only)
2. Airport transfers in New Delhi and Leh.
3. Guided sightseeing tour of Manali and Leh with applicable entrance fees.
4.. Internal flight Leh to New Delhi.
5. Train journey from New Delhi to Chandigarh.
6. Local transportation as per itinerary by private vehicle.
7. Trekking & camping arrangement backed by crew on full board basis.
8. Applicable Permit & Entry Fees.
9. Insurance for crew.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from New Delhi.
2. India entry visa fees.
3. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
4. Rescue evacuation in case of emergency.
5. Personal clothing and personal trekking gear including sleeping bag & down jacket.
6. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
7. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
8. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.