An adventurous journey which covers most of the best parts of Tibet. Truly a fabulous journey which offers awesomely beautiful rock formation, cascades and canyons slightly hidden under the thin mists. With numerous high passes with stunning views of the picturesque landscape, rural villages, large meadows with nomad camps scattered all around the overland trip is one of the best in short duration.
Enriched by the ancient most lavishly decorated monasteries and temples with chanting saffron colored monks, ever smiling faces of people and their typical lifestyle all contributes to this trip a memory of your lifetime.
This leisure, short trip to Lhasa offers you an experience to be in the world's highest plateau and observe the day to day life as it was for past centuries. Although at present, the city of Lhasa is a mixture of old and new, the new Lhasa is a modern town, having a network of streets, apartments, hotels and stores. The old city of Lhasa dates back to 6-7th centaury is round the Jorkhang temple, from here one can still see Lhasa of the old days with pilgrims, traders, people from all walks of life. In Lhasa,we will be visiting interesting places from the busy markets of Barkhor, monasteries, and the famed, magnificent Potala Palace which stands majestically over the Lhasa Valley.
A land so rich in culture, tradition and steeped in religion with its unique landscape cast an enchanted spell that holds you in thrill and excitement. A sweeping panoramic flight over the mighty Himalayas includes the breathtaking views of Everest and Makalu.
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Tibet for 4 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
3. Airport transfers in Kathmandu & Lhasa.
4. Guided sightseeing tours of Kathmandu & Tibet as per itinerary with applicable entrance fees.
5. Internal flight Kathmandu / Lhasa / Kathmandu.
6. Transportation as per itinerary by private vehicle.
7. All applicable Travel Permit and Entry fees in Tibet.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. Nepal & Tibet entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu & Tibet Hotels.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
6. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
7. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc