Tibet, with its vast landscapes from the verdant forest to the arid dry moonscapes, huddled in the rain shadow behind the mass range of the northern Himalaya, certainly makes this land as mysterious as it was for centuries and it still retains the feel of the medieval period and a tinge of Shangri-la. Located with pride at an average altitude of over 3000 meter, today mankind's enthusiasm and curiosity has flung open the "Mighty doors" to experience the lifestyle, culture and landscape of this "Virgin Land". A journey of a life time, at the roof of the world, with exciting adventure on route, crossing over passes, of over 5000meter, stunning picturesque scenery of the landscape, rural villages, people, monasteries and breathe taking views of range of snow capped mountains Mt. Shisapangma to over 6000 meters peaks. Our trek from Nylam onwards is one of the magnificent walk passing through traditional Tibetan landscapes and nomads camps with constant views of the close snow capped peaks, as we head towards Shisapangma Base Camp which is another highlight of this great trip, the trail here is seldom frequented. Visiting the holy lake of Tara Tsho and grand of surrounding snow capped peaks with the worlds 14th highest Shisapangma towering above this beautiful valley.
The price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin room at Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Airport transfers in Kathmandu.
3. Guided sightseeing tour as per itinerary with applicable entrance fees.
4. Hotel / Guest House accommodation at Kodari Border and in Tibet as per itinerary on full board basis.
5. Transportation by private vehicle.
6. English speaking Tibetan Guide throughout the trip in Tibet.
7. Camping arrangement as per itinerary backed by Nepali Crew on full board basis.
8. All applicable Travel Permit and Entry Fees.
9. Yak & Yakmen to carry loads.
10. Tibet Visa Fees.
our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. Nepal entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu Hotel.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
6. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
7. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.
8. Personal clothing and Trekking gear.