This is an outstanding trek, more of a walking journey with ample time to immerse in the beautiful vicinity and to explore villages and monasteries. While doing so, one can also sample the warm hospitality of the Sherpa people in the comfort of the high altitude cozy hotels and resorts. Adventure begins with an extensive flight to Lukla, a popular destination, which provides a fascinating, contrast to the high mountainscapes as we approach nearer to our destination. We trek slowly towards Phakding to stay overnight on our first day. Then the next day, we head to the Sherpa capital Namche Bazaar. There will be enough time to acclimatize ourselves before following the quiet trail to Thyangboche that offes incredible views of Mt. Khangtiaga, Mt. Thamserku and the Nuptse - Lhotse wall with Mt. Everest rearing above. The trail leads to gradual uphill to Thyangboche with a slow ups with constant view of the magnificent Mt. Ama Dablam (6,900m) and other great snow peaks. Mani Rimdu Festival of Thyangboche Monastery commences from mid October as per the Tibetan calendar. You can trek as well as take part in the celebration. It is one of the most important festivals in the Sherpa or Tibetan calendar. It is celebrated by observing a series of masked dances where monks and priests clad in elaborate masks and costumes dramatize the triumph of Buddhism over Bon, the ancient animistic religion of Tibet. Our descent will take to the Monjo and Benkar village before returning to Lukla. A scenic flight to Kathmandu concludes this one-of –a-kind cultural trek.
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights & Hotel in Pokhara for 1 night on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Airport transfers in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
3. Half day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu with applicable entrance fees.
4. Internal flight Pokhara / Kathmandu with applicable airport taxes.
5. Trekking arrangement backed by Sherpa Guide and porter/s using local homes on full board basis.
6. Applicable Special Trekking Permit & Conservation Fees.
7. Insurance for Nepalese crew.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. Nepal entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu & Pokhara Hotel.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Rescue evacuation in case of emergency.
6. Personal clothing and personal trekking gear including sleeping bag & down jacket.
7. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
8. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
9. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.