One of the most spectacular tours across the border, the trips begins with a sweeping flight to Lhasa at 3,650m.with superb view, flying above the worlds greatest snow peak range. On arrival at Lhasa with guided cultural tours with ample time for acclimatization before starting this exciting adventure. From Lhasa a scenic drive towards Mt. Kailash with sightseeing tours at the famed ancient towns and cities of Gyantse and Shigatse. On arriving Lharze, our adventure starts off away from the main highway to Kathmandu for some days, the road climbs to the most wonderful scenic point with the most amazing views of the great Himalayan peaks and visiting the old nunnery and monastery at Rongbuk and Everest Base Camp before leaving for Mt. Kailash after being well acclimatized.
Mt. Kailash 6,714m is situated to the north of the Himalayan barrier, wholly within Tibet. It is the perfect mountain with awesome beauty, with four great faces, the eastern face is believed to be crystal, the western ruby, the southern sapphire and the northern gold. It is the spiritual centre for four great religions: Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism, the Jain religion and the pre-Buddhist animistic religion-Bonpo.
To Tibetans it is known as Khang Rimpoche (Precious Jewel of Snow) and they see it as the naval of the world. It is said that a stream from the mountain pours into a nearby lake and from here rivers flow in the four cardinal directions.
Over the centuries, pilgrims from all corners of the world, have constantly journeyed immense distances to achieve enlightenment or cleanse themselves from sins, braving enormous distances, particularly harsh weather and bandit attacks.
THE NGARI - in Tibet.
Kailash and Manasarover are in the Ngari region of Tibet, perhaps the most inaccessible place on earth. This region is mostly populated by Dokpas, nomads who herd sheep, goats and yaks on these arid desolate plains, Most Dokpas do not have houses and they wander endlessly across the vast Tibetan windswept plains, living in yak hair tents.
Ngari is the last frontier of Tibet: On this trip, after leaving Kathmandu and other cities enroute you feel as if you had suddenly transported back in the past even early than Marco-Polo times.
The price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin room at Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Airport transfers in Kathmandu and Lhasa.
3. Guided sightseeing tour as per itinerary with applicable entrance fees.
4. Hotel / Guest House accommodation in Tibet as per itinerary on full board basis.
5. Transportation by private vehicle.
6. English speaking Tibetan Guide throughout the trip in Tibet.
7. Camping arrangement as per itinerary backed by Nepali Crew on full board basis. 8. All applicable Travel Permit and Entry Fees.
9. Yak & Yakmen to carry loads during Kailash Kora. 10. Flight Kathmandu / Lhasa. 11 Tibet Visa Fees.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. Nepal entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu Hotel.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
6. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
7. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.
8. Personal clothing and Trekking gear.
If you are not tied up with time limitations, or have more time before or after your main trip with us, you can join / take following extension trips to make your holiday even interesting. According to extra time you have, you can choose a visit to National Parks for jungle safari viewing rare animals, migrant birds and exotic reptiles or enjoy the whitewater rafting or take a cultural tour of Kathmandu, Pokhara, Nagarkot or even make a quick visit to neighboring countries of Tibet – Roof of the world, India – The country of wonders, Bhutan – The Dragon Kingdom. We can add these extensions before or after your holiday according to the flights that you have booked / can book. Beside these, if you even want just stay in Kathmandu for relax or any independent activities, we can book extra nights at the Hotel. You can book these extensions together with your main trip booking.
Chitwan National Park
It is one of the oldest and popular National Parks in Nepal recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Site. More than 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros and some 100 nocturnal Royal Bengal Tigers have made their home in this dense forest. There are an estimated 50 species of mammals, over 526 species of birds, 49 amphibians and reptiles and 150 species of butterflies. The park is spread over an area of 932 sq kms and located in the lowlands of Nepal. The forest cover is predominantly Sal, interspersed with tall grasslands, small hills, ox-bow lakes and flood plains. Standard Packages are of 2 nights and 3 nights. Chitwan can be reached both by surface and air.