Tibet, with its vast landscapes from the verdant forest to the arid dry moonscapes, huddled in the rain shadow behind the mass range of the northern Himalaya, certainly makes this land as mysterious as it was for centuries and it still retains the feel of the medieval period and a tinge of Shangri-la. Located with pride at an average altitude of over 3000 meter, today mankind's enthusiasm and curiosity has flung open the "Mighty doors" to experience the lifestyle, culture and landscape of this "Virgin Land". A journey of a life time, at the roof of the world, with exciting adventure enroute, crossing over passes, of over 5000meter, stunning picturesque scenery of the landscape, rural villages, people, monasteries and breathe taking views of range of snow capped mountains from Mt. Everest, Cho-Oyu, Shisapangma to over 6000 meters peaks. Our trip from Tingri onwards is one of the magnificent drives passing through traditional Tibetan villages and nomad’s camps with constant views of the close snow capped peaks, as the journey head towards Everest Base Camp via Pangla-pass at 5,200m and Rongbuk Monastery. Journey continues to the highest monastery at Rongbuk through the large village, high passes, nomads camps and valleys with the ever present vista of the snow capped mountain before reaching the highest camp at Everest Base Camp at 5,200m, with ample time to explore around to its glacier and magnificent view of the nearby peaks including the northern face of Mt. Everest.
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Tibet for 4 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
3. Airport transfers in Kathmandu & Lhasa.
4. Guided sightseeing tours of Kathmandu & Tibet as per itinerary with applicable entrance fees.
5. Internal flight Kathmandu / Lhasa / Kathmandu.
6. Transportation as per itinerary by private vehicle.
7. All applicable Travel Permit and Entry fees in Tibet.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. Nepal & Tibet entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu & Tibet Hotels.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
6. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
7. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc