Ladakh is a land like no other. Bounded by two of the world's mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalaya and the Karakoram, it lies athwart two other, the Ladakh range and the Zanskar range. Ladakh's remoteness and awesome high-altitude landscape appeal to adventure travelers. So does the fact that Ladakh's Tibetan-style traditions and lifestyles remain firmly entrenched, largely untouched by the western world.
Trekking in Ladakh is a rewarding experience, it is not enough to be physically fit; trekkers must also be prepared to face the rigors of back country travel. There are considerable fluctuations in day and night temperatures even during the height of summer. While the days are pretty warm, even hot, due to the desert effect of the barren landscape, evenings can become chilly.
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in New Delhi on Bed & Breakfast basis and Hotel in Leh on full board basis
2. Airport transfers in New Delhi and Leh.
3. Guided sightseeing tour of New Delhi and Leh with applicable entrance fees.
4. Internal flight New Delhi / Leh / New Delhi.
5. Local transportation as per itinerary by private vehicle.
6. Trekking & camping arrangement backed by crew on full board basis.
7. Applicable Permit & Entry Fees.
8. Insurance for crew.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from New Delhi.
2. India entry visa fees.
3. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
4. Rescue evacuation in case of emergency.
5. Personal clothing and personal trekking gear including sleeping bag & down jacket.
6. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
7. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
8. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.