One of the most spectacular treks across the border, the trips begins with a sweeping flight to Lhasa at 3,650m.with superb view, flying above the world's greatest snow peak range. On arrival at Lhasa guided cultural tours with ample time for acclimatization before starting this exciting adventure.
From Lhasa a scenic drive towards Kharte with sightseeing tours at the famed ancient towns and cities of Gyantse and Shigatse. On arriving Shegar, our adventure starts off the main highway to Kathmandu, the road climbs to the most wonderful scenic point at Pang La pass 5,200m, the most amazing views of the great Himalayan peaks including the five eight thousanders, Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho-Oyu and Shishapangma.
Our drive continues towards Kharte for the overnight camp and the start of our trekking adventure in the vicinity of the high southern mountains crossing high passes and towards the Makalu and Everest region crossing high passes of over 5,300m and yak dwellers nomad's camps and thus concluding our marvelous walking journey with a drive to the Everest Base Camp. Here we will have a day for local hike around beneath the soaring Chomolungmo (Mt. Everest), from here our scenic drive takes you back to Kathmandu through the most spectacular view points at Lalung-la and via the border town of Nyalam and Zhangmu.
The price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin room at Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Airport transfers in Kathmandu and Lhasa.
3. Guided sightseeing tour as per itinerary with applicable entrance fees.
4. Hotel / Guest House accommodation in Tibet as per itinerary on full board basis.
5. Transportation by private vehicle.
6. English speaking Tibetan Guide throughout the trip in Tibet.
7. Camping arrangement as per itinerary backed by Nepali Crew on full board basis.
8. All applicable Travel Permit and Entry Fees.
9. Yak & Yakmen to carry loads during trekking.
10. Flight Kathmandu / Lhasa.
11. Tibet Visa Fees.
our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. Nepal entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu Hotel.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
6. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
7. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.
8. Personal clothing and Trekking gear