This trek can be considered perfect for beginners and family trekkers who want to get away from the busy life of Kathmandu for a few days and revitalize in the tranquility of the serene forest, visiting rural life as it was for centuries. After a short drive to Kakani, a countryside village on the north west of Kathmandu Valley, a walk from there follows the ridge that outlines the Valley with spectacular view of the surrounding landscape and snowcapped range from Mt. Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh to Langtang. The trek continues towards the south east of the Valley ridge in Dhulikhel via the popular spot for Mountain sighting -Nagarkot where one can enjoy the breathtaking sunrise and sunset over the panoramic Himalayan snow range. After the wonderful time in the mid hills, this mesmerizing trip ends with a scenic float rafting at Trishuli River and a visit to Asia's best National Park in Chitwan for a thrilling Jungle safari.
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Accommodation at Jungle Lodge in Chitwan for 2 nights with jungle activities on full board basis.
3. Tented accommodation at River Bank during rafting on full board basis.
4. Airport transfers in Kathmandu.
5. Half day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu with applicable entrance fees.
6. Transportation Kathmandu / Kakani, Dhulikhel / Rafting / Chitwan / Kathmandu by non AC private vehicle.
7. Trekking & camping arrangement backed by Sherpa crew on full board basis.
8. Applicable Trekking Permit & National Park Fees.
9. One day rafting on Trisuli River with safety equipment.
10. Insurance for Nepalese crew.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. Nepal entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu Hotel.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Rescue evacuation in case of emergency.
6. Personal clothing and personal trekking gear including sleeping bag & down jacket.
7. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
8. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused ser vice.
9. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.