Beautiful countryside, farm villages and valleys with excellent views of snow-capped peaks of Dolpo and the Tibetan mountain ranges- those are what you pass through once the trek heads north from Jumla. It is like entering a totally different world when you have made it to the Rara National Park. The feeling you get after witnessing its beautiful surroundings first hand is beyond comparison. And of course, the pristine lake Rara is the jewel in the region’s crown. Its scenery and unbelievable quietness amidst its charming forest and landscapes are absolutely amazing. And if you look forward to spending days in such a heavenly abode then, we are pleased to let you camp here for two nights in order to explore around the largest lake in Nepal. A journey into the Jumla region and the lake, Rara is probably one of the most incredible and fascinating treks in all the Himalayan range with its unique tranquility, blending well in perfect harmony with the surrounding mountains and beautiful landscapes. Our adventure starts from the hill town of Jumla in the remote north-west of Nepal. After an enjoyable stay here, we return to Jumla by an alternative route in order to offer you something different on our way back. As a result, we give you the best of this magnificent country. Our wonderful and memorable journey in Jumla concludes with a flight back to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj.
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Nepalgunj for 1 night on half board basis.
3. Airport transfers in Kathmandu & Nepalgunj.
4. Half day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu with applicable entrance fees.
5. Internal flight Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Jumla & Jumla / Nepalgunj / Kathmandu with applicable airport taxes.
6. Trekking & camping arrangement backed by Sherpa crew on full board basis.
7. Applicable Trekking Permit & National Park Fees.
8. Transfer of staff and equipment to / from Jumla.
9. Insurance for Nepalese crew.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. Nepal entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu Hotels.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Rescue evacuation in case of emergency.
6. Personal clothing and personal trekking gear including sleeping bag & down jacket.
7. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
8. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
9. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.