A pleasant scenic rides on the back alley of the old city and head towards the village of Dhulikhel and Godavari and to explore the villages from situated in the Nepal, the land of ups and down, the only flatland on the Gangetic plains of southern Terai running east to west, nevertheless it offers a challenging to pleasant scenic ride from the tropical plains of Terai, meditarian mild mid mountainous lush valleys to the arctic climate of the high alpine region. The only way to discover these hidden treasure land and villages with its warm ever-smiling people is by a walking journey or on mountain bikes.
The price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin room at Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Airport transfers in Kathmandu.
3. Guided sightseeing tour as per itinerary with applicable entrance fees.
4. Hotel / Guest House accommodation as per itinerary during biking on full board basis.
5. Support Vehicle where necessary.
6. All applicable Permit and Entry Fees.
7. Service of Nepali Mountain Biking Guide with his wages, food and accommodation.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2 . Nepal entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu Hotel.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
6. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
7. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.
8. Personal clothing and biking gear.
9. Hiring charge of Mountain Bike (if hire from us cost US$ 25 per day – Kathmandu to Kathmandu).