Tiny thatched roofed villages, set among the terraced fields, make an attractive picture with the backdrop of the magnificent snow range of Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri including the most majestic peaks of all the Himalayan range the Machapuchere (Fish Tail) This trek passes through lush vegetation of rain and temperate forests to the terraced rice fields. The land and its people change daily, giving the trekkers a tantalising introduction to Nepal's cultural and natural beauty.
The trail is not overly difficult- there is only one above Deurali at 2,210 meter small pass-and you will be passing through traditional Gurung villages along the way. The trail begins in Pokhara and the first portion passes through lush green hill country typical of the heartland of Nepal
Transfer to Airport for International departure.
Today as per your international flight time, keep your confirmed air ticket, and your passport handy. Our office staff will take you to the airport for your final departure from this amazing country, Nepal.
Free day at leisure in Kathmandu.
A free day in Kathmandu, please inform our staff if you would like to go on another short tour in and around Kathmandu Valley.
Transfer to Airport for the flight back to Kathmandu
As per the flight time schedule this scenic flight reaches you back to Kathmandu on arrival at Kathmandu domestic airport, our staff will receive and transfer you back to the Hotel.
Trek to Kande and drive back to Pokhara 1hr walk and 1hr drive.
After a good time here with the great views, the last day the walk leads on the gentle winding downhill trail to Kande where you board on the Bus for an hour drive to Pokhara. On reaching at Pokhara within the Phewa Lake side area, check into the Hotel with time for afternoon stroll.
Trek to Australian Camp (Thulo-Kharka) 2,100m via Pothana. 6 hrs.
From here the walks leads downhill all the way to the Modi River with 45 minutes climb towards Landrung village. After Landrung the walk is pleasant most of the way on the winding path overlooking beautiful landscape scenery and of Annapurna south, the trek leads to a last uphill for an hour shorter at Deurali. On reaching the top of the hill, the walk leads downhill through the forest till a small settlement at Pothana is reached from here a good short walk brings you at Thulo Kharka also known as Australian Camp ( in the early 70’s Australian Expeditions on route Annapurna Base Camp camped on this wonderful spot. This small settlement is located in the midst of the cool alpine forest overlooking grand view of the Annapurna range including the majestic Mt. Machhapuchare (Fish Tail) and of the Pokhara Valley.
At Ghandrung for social activities in local school.
A free day visit the local schools to interact with the students, teachers and with the villagers, there are few schools here at Ghandrung one at lower Ghandrung, a pre-primary a primary schools is in the middle of Ghandrung which is quite lively with many students, the other one is a high school on top of Ghandrung
Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandrung 1,750m. 5-6 hrs walks
A couple of hours in the morning leads to Nayapul the gate way to many Annapurna destinations the newly built Chinese Pokhara Baglung highway to Nayapul which is on the outskirt of Pokhara Valley where our trek begins the approx 4-5 hours trek, in the beginning the trail meanders on the gradual slope following the River Modi upstream to Birethati one of the most charming village on this route. From here walk leads slowly on the recently constructed Jeep dirt road on the winding path continues passing through farm lands, small scattered villages and farm terraces on the gradual path for a while, then the path climbs to Kimche and then to Ghandrung / Ghandruk for the overnight stop
Drive to Pokhara 950m 5-6 hours journey.
Early breakfast with a driving journey for 5-6 hrs scenic drive to Pokhara, at Pokhara check in at respective Hotels. Pokhara one of the most picturesque place with awesome views of the snow capped mountain range of mountains from Annapurnas, Manaslu to Dhaulagiri including the majestic Mt. Machhapuchare (Fish Tail) that dominates whole of Pokhara Valley and with the serene Phewa Lake certainly makes Pokhara one of the most scenic place.
Late afternoon time briefing and information regarding the trails, landscapes, cooking, rations, tents and other items required. Rest just follow this itinerary with our guide and meet the others at Pothana or at Australian Camp.
In Kathmandu with half day sight seeing tour.
After your first night in Kathmandu, you will be well informed on arrival about the time for your social work at respective pre or primary school in the outskirt of Kathmandu helping the local schools with class work teaching, paining or interact with the students.
Arrive at Kathmandu
On arrival our staff will receive from the airport and transfer you to the respective Hotel, our guide will give you brief information about your activities during your stay in Nepal.
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights and Hotel in Pokhara for 2 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Airport transfers in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
3. Half day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu with applicable entrance fees.
4. Internal flight Pokhara / Kathmandu with applicable airport taxes.
5. Trekking arrangement backed by Sherpa Guide and porters using local lodges on full board basis.
6. Supply of Tents, Rations, Cooking Stove with EPI Gas, Pots and Pans during Training program.
7. Transportation Kathmandu / Pokhara, Pokhara / Trek / Pokhara by private non AC Vehicle.
8. Applicable Trekking Permit & Conservation Fees.
9. Insurance for Nepalese crew.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. Nepal entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu & Pokhara Hotels.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Rescue evacuation in case of emergency.
6. Personal clothing and personal trekking gear including sleeping bag & down jacket.
7. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
8. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
9. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.