We offer an exclusive holiday package for School / Collage and Institute groups this trips enables one to be close with the rural village life in the mid hills and mountains including in the suburb of Kathmandu valley our trip includes grand panorama views of the snow capped mountains this interesting tour makes it worthwhile learning the simple farm and village life as it was for centuries and helping the local school and village children with a little support that you can offer, a different non-touristy way of traveling and learning that we have included for all kinds of school groups with time after the trips in Nepal or for those who like to stay in Kathmandu and to do something worthwhile. Ever since 1953, the descriptions and photographs have begun to circulate all over the world about great successful expeditions / adventures to Mt. Everest, many people have been fascinated by the thought of walking to the base of the world’s highest mountain - so... This is an out standing trek visiting the high lush valleys of the Khumbu with time to explore villages and monasteries and to sample the warm hospitality of the Sherpa people. Adventure begins with a sweeping flight to Lukla, a popular destination, which provides a fascinating, contrast to the high mountain landscapes then walking slowly to Phakding on first day and night’s spot. Next day then, trek ahead to the Sherpa capital Namche Bazaar, with time to acclimatize before following the quite trail to Thyangboche with incredible view of Mt. Khangtiaga, Mt. Thamserku and the Nuptse - Lhotse wall with the Mt. Everest rearing above.
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
2. Airport transfers in Kathmandu.
3. Half day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu with applicable entrance fees.
4. Internal flight Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu with applicable airport taxes.
5. Trekking arrangement backed by Sherpa Guide and porters using local lodges on full board basis.
6. Supply of Tents, Rations, Cooking Stove with EPI Gas, Pots and Pans during Training program.
7. Applicable Trekking Permit & National Park Fees.
8. Insurance for Nepalese crew.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. Nepal entry visa fees.
3. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu Hotel.
4. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
5. Rescue evacuation in case of emergency.
6. Personal clothing and personal trekking gear including sleeping bag & down jacket.
7. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
8. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
9. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.