Darjeeling Singalila trekking range was put into the trekking map in the early 20th century. The traditional Singalila Ridge trek begins from a trekking off point called Mana Bhanjang on the Darjeeling - Rimbik road and ends at Phalut. The British had built bungalows at Jorpokhari, Tanglu, Sandakpu (one of the world's best spot for sunrise or sunset view in the vicinity of Mt. Kanchenjunga) and Phalut. Sandakpu is the best place to see the breathtaking view of mountains. To the west, you see Lhotse (8,501 m), Everest (8,848 m), Makalu (8,475 m), Jannu (7,710 m). Along the Ridge, facing North, are very clear views of Kokthang (6,147 m), Rathong (6,679 m), Kabru South (7,317 m), Talung (7,349 m) and the gigantic Kangchenjunga (8,586 m). To the east, is a breathtaking sight of the beautiful Pandim (6,691 m), presiding over the forested ridges of Sikkim. From Phalut, we continue to trek down to Rimbik, halting at the charming village of Raman. Finally trek ends at Kalimpong, former gateway to Tibet.
This trek brings you into the lap of nature with its 139 varieties of rhododendrons, magnolias, orchids, bamboo and other rare high altitude plants and vegetation.
Price includes following services:
1. Accommodation sharing twin at Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast basis and Hotel in Darjeeling & Kalimpong on full board basis
2. Airport transfers in Kathmandu and Bhadrapur.
3. Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu and Darjeeling with applicable entrance fees.
4. Internal flight Kathmandu / Bhadrapur / Kathmandu.
5. Local transportation as per itinerary by private vehicle.
6. Trekking & camping arrangement backed by crew on full board basis.
7. Applicable Permit & Entry Fees.
8. Insurance for crew.
Our price does not include followings:
1. International flights to / from Kathmandu.
2. India entry visa fees.
3. Travel, Medical and Personal insurance.
4. Rescue evacuation in case of emergency.
5. Personal clothing and personal trekking gear including sleeping bag & down jacket.
6. Expenses of personal nature, i.e. tipping, laundry, bottled drinks, bar bills etc.
7. Any expense for early returning member due sickness, injury or any other reason. No refund will be entertained for any unused service.
8. Extra expense occurred due to unexpected circumstances like cancellation of internal flights, floods, strike etc.